Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today

I am grateful for the comfortable bed I slept in; for my phone waking me up when I needed to; for my poochie who likes to pounce on me when I wake up; for the soap, the shampoo, the conditioner; for the refrigerator, the stove and toilet; for bidets which make me smile!; for oatmeal breakfasts; for carpet/rugs to warm the floor; for blenders; for washing machines; for dryers; especially for clotheslines; for tea kettles; for flip-flops!!; for jeep jeep; for leashes; for sunshiney days; for the ability to walk farther today than yesterday; for lessening pain every day; for friends; for customers; for the building downtown that houses my store; for the newspaper delivery; for being able to pay my bills.....

I am so grateful for all of these things...my life is made so much easier and comfortable because of all of the conveniences that I forget about everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment