Monday, June 27, 2011

27 JUNE 2011

In no particular order.... (and some may seem silly...but I am grateful that I have them!)


1.  God--and that he has brought me here
2.  that the rain held off for my bike ride home
3.  my bike--it is pretty and  lime green :)
4.  flip-flops--they rock!
5.  that we finally have a website for the Catholic churches of Alpena--and it is awesome
6.  for being able to read at work :)
7.  for interesting philosophical conversations with customer Tim
8.  that I only pay half the utilities at the store
9.  for flush toilets--out houses are so last year!
10.  for remembering to get toilet paper on the way home ;)
11. for Alpena strawberries--food from the gods!
12.  for my new cloche hat!  It is on its way!
13.  for caller ID
14.  that my sis and her husband are completely silly :)
15.  that Eyeore is my favorite Winnie-the-Pooh character
16.  that the author event went well today
17. for Diet. Pepsi...enough said :)
18.  for being able to see the 2nd Ave bridge open today
19.  for the internet
20.  for the electric mattress pad
21.  for my new (to me) couch!  no more sitting on a board!
22.  for friends that loan me DVDs that are inspirational to me
23.  for the Detroit Tigers (they make summer great!)
24.  that I am able to afford my own apartment (hopefully house soon!)
25.  that I know so many customers by name
26.  for swimming in long lake in my clothes :)
27.  for my pa and uncle bringing over my couch--and getting it into the apartment :)
28.  for conspiracy theory murder mysteries
29.  for photography
30. for my SLR
31.  for my opposable thumbs--for which I could not text without
32.  for a vehicle that I adore--Jeep Jeep
33.  that summer has not been sweltering
34.  for skirts
35.  for dresses
36.  for being able to ride my bike in skirts or dresses
37.  my iPod
38.  chinese food--yum chee peng!
39.  the elephant/buffalo neighbors moving out!
40.  men in kilts...so sexy
41.  red-headed men...I am so enamored!
42.  for pretty rocks
43.  for my nieces and nephew
44.  for my parents
45.  for my brother
46.  for my sister
47.  for my cel phone
48.  for silver jewelry
49.  that I am healthy
50.  that all my baby making parts seem to be working well--hopefully one day can test that out
51.  for droid aps :)
52.  for Sudoku
52.  for crossword puzzles
53.  for vermilion sunsets
54.  for thunderstorms
55.  for cool colors to paint with with fun names like cerulean or alazerin crimson
56.  for having so much of my family nearby
57.  for folk music
58.  for second chances
59.  for the trials that are strengthening my patience
60.  for a great friday night downtown event
61.  for friends that understand me
62.  for trivia at Latitudes--one day we may actually win :)
63.  for frogs jumping in the rain
64.  for green colored toe-nail polish
65.  that I have one grandparent still living
66.  for learning stories about my heritage
67.  for my typing ability
68.  the smell of fresh cut grass
69.  the lilac bush outside my apartment
70.  for scissors...life would be so difficult with out them
71.  I could name several office supplies...my addiction is great!
72.  for the pedometer challenge with my cousin
73.  for having enough change in the drawer today
74.  for giraffes...just 'cause
75.  for the voice transfer system thingy on my phone
76.  for Avery park
77.  that I have only broken one bone
78.  that I can write backwards, upside down and mirror image :)
79.  for the son How Great Thou Art
80.  that the church bells play music at noon and five
81.  that Netflix is nearly omnipotent :)
82.  for the information I received in Sunday's bulletin
83.  for level headed people who do not jump to conclusions about me
84.  for zombie movies and books
85.  for this and the other blog
86.  for my past good choices
87.  that I didn't marry my first boyfriend :)
88.  for spanish rice
89.  for pirate stories
90.  for the Diary of Sr. Faustina
91.  that it rained and not snowed today
92.  that Barb was in MGW
93.  for lightning bugs
94.  for the fact that I have not seen the dreaded june bug in nearly five days!
95.  for spiders eating the flies and mosquitoes!
96.  for opals...which I hope will one day be given to me
97.  for the wedding dress and the shop across the street--it is just my style and beautiful
98.  for the e-mail that started this whole blog
99.  for straws
100.  for goats...which I hope to one day own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment