Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29 JUNE 11

1.  puppies
2.  remembering to pay my electric bill on time
3.  that Mary can come in at a moment's notice
4.  going to the theatre with my mommy
5.  noticing some coincidences
6. having my charger at work
7.  busy days at work :)
8.  friends who will listen to you blather on....and still like you!
9.  not completely mucking up and making someone cry
10.  earrings
11.  fossils
12.  electric mattress pad warmers
13.  not having rain during volleyball
14.  knowing when to leave when drinking to much too fast :0
15.  weird turns of events
16. pondering God's will
17.  positive feeling days
18.  tears that are cathartic
19.  My grandma Sophie
20.  having enough money to pay the bills
21.  my brother looking out for me
22.  having the ability to not work and spend time with family
23.  St.  Anthony...and his help in finding things...
24.  not having a frowny face for our little candy micro-business
25.  nalgene water bottles
26.  the new city signs...they look so cool
27.  for the SUV not hitting me when it made it's illegal u-turn
28.  ice
29.  friends who will try to help even when they are busy
30.  taco bell...yeah...I know
31.  Diet Cherry Pepsi
32.  Marsha
33.  not having to stress about figuring out how I was going to make the relief trip work
34.  that I know there will be a relief trip next year
35.  that Alpena does not have many natural disasters
36.  that maybe an acquaintance and a pseudo-ex...can find love :)
37.  figuring out how to be more positive in my other blog
38.  Monte getting me change
39.  Reese's Peanut butter Cups
40.  selling more books :)
41.  Kris finally putting two and two together
42.  Sun chips
43.  string cheese
44.  finding the thing that was making my office smell!!
45.  living in America
46. that I am a girl and don't have to worry about bike saddles effecting erections!
47.  the smell of coffee
48.  cheesy B horror flicks
49.  netflix
50.  doubling the computer as a DVD player
51.  can deposits
52.  burgers that taste like the 4th of July
53.  potted plants
54.  remembering to water potted plants
55.  spider plants
56.  matches
57.  learning from my experiences
58.  laundromats
59.  brakes that work
60.  getting green lights
61.  helping someone in need
62.  beautiful sunny days
63.  learning that one of my favorite movies was actually based on a book!
64.  knowing how to number correctly :)
65.  my spelling ability
66.  ceramics
67.  the cool things Alpena is doing to promote itself
68. going to plays with my mom
69.  learning about people and their lives
70.  taking positive information from someone else's life
71.  reading murder mysteries
72.  making my my goal
73.  helping someone
74.  that my mom does my laundry
75.  that my mom brought me dinner
76.  pink water bottle!
77.  being stronger every day
78.  the summer being perfect
79.  sunsets with a multitude of colors
80.  having fun with my friends
81.  my schedule being full
82.  bible study
83.  the people who pick up the trash--yucky job
84.  the people who ensure that I have electricity
85.  whoever invented toilet paper
86.  recycling!
87.  that my roses are starting to bloom
88.  the farmer's market
89.  seeing the kids I know succeed in their play
90.  helping someone realize their potential
91.  cows
92. chickens
93.  people who butcher my meats...
94.  accepting that bacon is sometimes good
95.  figuring out what is wrong with the internet
96.  Monte helping with my internet issues
97.  facebook
98.  the messages the universe is giving me
99.  regular mail delivery
100.  knowing there are people I can count on!

No comments:

Post a Comment