Monday, June 27, 2011

The Gratitude Project

For years I have struggled with positivity....or actually the lack thereof....  I am constantly fretting over what I do not have in my life.  At the beginning of this year, I decided that I would really try to become a more positive person.  I read some books, searched my faith and worked hard to convince myself that everything will be ok.  There have been days that I have struggled and days that I have been successful.  Recently, I have been struggling.  Today I recieved an e-mail that suggested that I try to find 100 things a day to be grateful for.  My life is not horrible...but I struggle to see the good over the bad.  I have been looking for a way to make positivity a habitual process.  I took this e-mail as a sign.  I will be writing 100 things at the end of every day that I am grateful for (with 25% repetition allowed).  This is my journey....

No comments:

Post a Comment